With over 200 years of combined experience in the power sector managing over 8 GWs, the team at GH Power has collectively commissioned over 20 power plants. These are the leading minds in power from diverse engineering expertise who have come together to release the potential of the aluminum-water reaction.
- Dave has over 30 years experience in the construction of power generation facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Queen’s University.
- Over 4 decades of experience in the design and management of equipment and systems association with thermal power plants, petrochemicals, and process industries.
- Engineer of Record for 8 power plants.
- Over 25+ years of international experience in developing projects in energy oil and gas, utilities, mineral & metals.
- Managed over $1B of electrical generating assets at Bruce Power (7.2GW of power).
- 10+ years of real asset capital markets experience with over $4b in completed transactions with Brookfield Asset Management and the Chinese Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- Mangeged portfolio of over $10B in international assets.
Chief Development Officer
- Over 35 years in infrastructure private equity and development.
- Experience: Managing Director at Oaktree Capital Management, Partner at Highstar Capital, CEO at Quantum Utility Generation, and Board Member Kinder Morgan, management roles at ESI Energy (now NextEra Energy), Inc. and other private energy and infrastructure companies
- Over 25+ years of international experience in project management with nuclear power plants
- Recently completed two hydro projects ($800m of capex and 50MW of power)
GH Power has a deep engineering team with world renowned expertise building and operating power plants at reputable firms.
- Over 30 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the design of thermal power equipment and energy equipment engineering with expertise in Biomass power related projects.
- Design and optimization of conventional, cogeneration, and combined cycle power plants and associated components.
VP Plant Operations
- Over 44 years of Nuclear Operations experience in Pickering, Darlington, and Bruce Power nuclear facilities.
- Project Controls Manager for $400M Pickering Nuclear units.
Dino La Valle
Project Engineer/Construction Advisor
- Construction & Technical Advisor at numerous power plants in China and Japan.
- 7 years at Foster Wheeler Limited Canada with design and supply contracts for US power plants: Mint Farm, Fibromininn, Kendall Square.
- Over 30 years experience in various commercial roles in major domestic and international projects.
- 15 years as a Brownfield Maintenance/Project Engineer in basic metallurgical nickel refining and basic steel mill operations.
- Over 30 year career in Engineering in the Canadian nuclear industry.
- Led Equipemnet Reliability Improvement initiatives and developed the long-term assets management strategies for Bruce Power.
- Over 18 years of international experience in development projects in the areas of energy, oil and gas, utilities, and mining projects.
- Success track record in areas of project management, business and proposal development, contract negotiations, project, budget, schedule, and risk management.
- Two decades of mechanical, process, I&C, energy & Carbon, engineering experience working on thermal, power, and institutional level projects.
- Successfully obtained nearly $3,000,000 in incentives for institutional clients through the Provincial & Federal government GHG and carbon management programs.